ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Staying Fresh With Air FreshenersWith people coming all night, many homes and  (อ่าน 338 ครั้ง)

mau2012nara9

• กระทู้: 61
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Staying Fresh With Air FreshenersWith people coming all night, many homes and
« เมื่อ: กุมภาพันธ์ 08, 2018, 01:10:14 pm »
Staying Fresh With Air Fresheners With people coming all night, many homes and

Simple Recipe For Homemade Biscuits From Scratch The recipe below for baking powder biscuits generates a tender, flaky biscuit. Just do not work the dough too much, or they shall be tough. MY BISCUIT MAKING SECRETS:  You can make the biscuits doubly big as usual in order to make breakfast sandwiches. Just add scrambled eggs, bacon and cheese. You may also get them to with vegetable oil also it ensures they are more flaky. When you use shortening or butter, it brings about more fluffy. I usually add 1/2 teaspoon a greater portion of baking powder when I am making big ones. It helps to make sure they're from being so heavy.   If you're not used to biscuits, remember - any time you make biscuits (or scones or another type that uses baking powder or soda to go up) you wish to gently mix the dough JUST until the ingredients are common mixed -- don't overwork it or knead it. The more you handle your dough greater the gluten develops along with the tougher your biscuits (or pie crust, etc.) is going to be.   BAKING POWDER BISCUIT RECIPE 2 cups flour 2-1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp salt 1 TBS white sugar 1/2 cup butter, cold 1-1/4 cups milk (use is best) PREHEAT the oven to 450 degrees and lightly spray a cooking sheet. Mix together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in the bowl. Cut inside the cold butter with a pastry blender or possibly a knife until it resembles coarse crumbs. Add milk a bit at the same time, barely stirring after each addition. (Frequent stirring makes them biscuits or any biscuit tough.) Drop by spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes or before the tops are golden brown. These are delicious warm with butter, homemade jam or honey. I created this recipe when I lived in Tennessee, which is obviously a keeper. BUTTERMILK BISCUIT RECIPE My favorite and best recipe for buttermilk biscuits is below. Buttery and tender, these biscuits will melt inside your mouth. The key to master biscuits may be the dough have to be handled very  sure all your ingredients are incredibly cold; the meals processor works the very best just for this. You may freeze the rounds on the cookie sheet for up to one month - just put this in the oven frozen at 450 degrees and bake for 20 minutes. Another one of my "made from scratch" homemade biscuit recipes. 2 cups unbleached flour 1/4 tsp baking soda 1 TBS baking powder (without aluminum) 1 tsp kosher or sea salt 6 TBS unsalted butter, very cold 3/4 cup buttermilk*, very cold PREHEAT oven to 450 degrees; you need a cookie sheet because of this recipe. Combine the dry ingredients in a very bowl. Cut the butter into chunks and cut in to the flour until it resembles coarse meal. (If you are using a mixer, you are going to just need to pulse once or twice) Add the buttermilk JUST UNTIL IT'S COMBINED. (Important) If it's a little too dry, combine buttermilk. Turn the dough onto a floured counter top. GENTLY PAT before the dough is 1/2" thick. (NO ROLLING PIN) Use a round cutter or even a glass to create the biscuits. Place with a cookie sheet. (If you like soft biscuits - possess the biscuits touching; if you want crusty sides - place them about 1" apart. They will not be as high if you undertake the latter.) Bake for 10-12 minutes, or prior to the biscuits certainly are a beautiful LIGHT golden brown; tend not to over bake. *BUTTERMILK 1 cup of milk 1 TBS vinegar or lemon juice Place the vinegar or lemon juice in the (a cup) measuring cup then fill with milk. Let it sit for 5 minutes plus it's all set to go. Part of the secret of my great sausage gravy recipe may be the fat. If you are watching unwanted weight and purchased the lean healthy for you form of pork sausage; it just won't make good sausage gravy. This is also called "sawmill gravy." This is often a "fool proof"recipe, so when it's poured over my warm homemade buttermilk biscuits; it's actually a southern breakfast nirvana! Nothing is more comforting if you ask me than scrambled eggs with biscuits and gravy. I could eat this anytime from the day; it's not just in the morning inside my house. Here are a handful of my gravy "secrets," so every batch is perfect... Use mostly equal aspects of flour to fat.  Always add salt straight away when creating gravy; measure it right in the fat in the pan before whisking while using flour. Add pepper as soon as the gravy is completed as it burns easily and definately will ruin the gravy.  Stir, stir stir! (make sure you stir!) I use a whisk and use it constantly throughout the gravy making process.   Last (and not least), cook the gravy on the low temperature.   SAUSAGE GRAVY RECIPE 1 lb pork sausage (your preferred flavor), or breakfast links 3 TBS homemade unsalted butter 1/2 cup flour 3 cups milk 1 cup evaporated milk 1/4 tsp homemade garlic powder 1/4 tsp homemade onion powder salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste On medium heat and inside a heavy skillet, melt the butter and cook the sausage until it's no longer pink inside center; drain most with the fat and come back to the skillet. In a little bowl, whisk the milk, evaporated milk and flour together; adding towards the cooked sausage directly inside pan. Stir and cook until thickened. Season with salt and pepper. NOTE: For something different, you can fry 1 pound of bacon instead from the sausage. Crumble the bacon when it can be cooked. It makes yummy homemade bacon gravy! Staying Fresh With Air Fresheners With people com

Astro Remote Control  8 in 1

Super Slim 26 - 55 Inch

Astro Original NEW PVR remote

C120 T10 Rechargeable 2 4GHz 

HDMI High Speed HD 1

C120 T10 Rechargeable

Astro Sharp Single U

JP-5E Digital UHF Ant

5M New Braided HDMI Cable V1 4

1080P HDMI 1 4 3D Cable Fo

Sitemap 1 2 3