ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: The most expensive watches in the world and the Audemars Piguet watch Las Vegas  (อ่าน 259 ครั้ง)

jackbaristaa

• กระทู้: 2210
    • ดูรายละเอียด
The most expensive watches in the world and the Audemars Piguet watch Las Vegas
« เมื่อ: ธันวาคม 30, 2017, 08:41:02 am »
The most expensive watches in the world and the Audemars Piguet watch Las Vegas Strip Limited Edition

Watches are one of the most coveted items in the world. Some people have a watch for every occasion - business, casual, weddings, sporting events, etc. Watches come in all kinds of brands, sizes, colors, options and course prices. If you are looking for cheap or moderately priced watches, you are sure to not find them in this article. This article has to do with how the Audemars Piguet Strip Las Vegas Limited Edition revolves around the most expensive and craziest watches, which can be found in the market, now we see that the cost ... well, reading and find out for yourself same! People will actually pay the price for these watches, and I can not blame them. These are some of the best watches on this planet!
First you have the Harry Winston Mens Tourbillon Glissiere 350 / MATRL. The Tourbillon is known as one of the most expensive watch types, and this will cost you around $ 350,000! I have even seen that these watches are sold as they are used, and are still $ 150,000. This is undoubtedly a Donald Trumpian watch! Second on the list is the Vacherin Constantins Tour de l'Ile on a soft $ 1.5 million! I think the main reason why this watch is so expensive is because they have made only seven of them, so it is certainly a collector's watch in the worst way.

This watch is also said to be one of the most complicated watches as well as due to the double sided option. Of course you have to pay the price, already sixteen different points, calendar, sunset and rise time, the second time zone, a whirlwind device and the equation of time for the presentation of the night sky and a million attributes . Crazy things Third on the list, the Supercomplication clock is from Patek Philippe, which is at a very high $ 3M!
If you are looking for something more moderate, more like in the $ 200,000 area, you may want to see your eyes on the Audemars Piguet Las Vegas Strip Limited Edition watch. There are only 35 pieces of this baby made and if you are a real player (although there is really nothing to play with this watch), you get your hands on this little devil.
The Audemars Piguet Strip Limited Edition Las Vegas watch is constructed around a blackened titanium case and has an automatic movement, which is fixed with a red-black stitched Horn Back Crocodile Strap and AP pullout clasp. Is not sufficient? Well, we paid almost a quarter of a million to get this watch, so the guys will pull AP watches in a special presentation box, 2 covers Audemars Piguet playing cards and a full set of Audemars Piguet has chips Poker Well, that's what I'm talking about baby

Sitemap 1 2 3