ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Custom ice hockey mask & goalie mask for sale !!!  (อ่าน 282 ครั้ง)

komgrit1989

• กระทู้: 2238
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Custom ice hockey mask & goalie mask for sale !!!
« เมื่อ: มกราคม 22, 2018, 09:39:48 am »

Custom ice
hockey mask & goalie mask for sale !!!       
       If you are looking for some unique ice hockey goalie mask that is too rare to be your collection. We really proud to show our custom special art work. We promise you will never find this art work from other online store or store in your country just here at www.icehockeymask.com. All is design by my professional artist and made piece by piece. All is handmade product. Our custom ice hockey goalie mask will make you special and fulfill your unique feeling. All of our custom products made
 from high quality fiberglass. We still use some special technical to reinforce our mask stronger and light weight. All still support with soft foam padding inside, straps and black plate. So all of our custom ice hockey goalie mask is ready to wear. You no need to do anything just enjoy your order!!! Please feel free to visit our custom product at this linl “Custom ice hockey goalie mask” If you have any question,
please don’t hesitate to contact me or leave me your message !!!

****100 % Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee****
1. Please email to us for return your item if you are unsatisfied.
2. Item must be returned in original condition within 14 days. Buyer must pay postage fee.
3. All refund is base on the price of the mask (shipping fees not included)

ดูรายละเอียดเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ http://www.icehockeymask.com/

Sitemap 1 2 3