ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Bangkok  (อ่าน 196 ครั้ง)

Mona119

• กระทู้: 14
    • ดูรายละเอียด
Bangkok
« เมื่อ: เมษายน 15, 2022, 10:22:37 pm »
During this time, I am in a very difficult situation because I have to live in Bangkok, Thailand, a civilized city that many people dream of coming to live in during the festival. And you will take them home. What we will find is that our lives will be strange, some may be more, some may be less, but for me it has a huge effect. Yes, it has both advantages and disadvantages that mix well, that is, we will not encounter a traffic jam situation when we go out a lot, forgetting that some of the roads in Bang Sai go out in a way that is almost There is no car at all, but what I have encountered is that the problem is that I have to eat and the restaurant where I live is not open at all because of the people who sell food or Cooking for sale are all people who live in the provinces and have traveled back home, so it makes me face a lot of eating problems during this period, so I have to eat seven meals for a time. Several days in a row, go to sleep or not. Waiting for the staff of Seven, it will help us to survive the benefits or the nutrients that I get, I think it's less. And compared to a la carte or side dishes sold in the market, I would like Bangkok to return to its former situation where people live in a lot of strangeness when it was empty. It's so crowded that I think about it. It's really funny.

Sitemap 1 2 3